Saturday, 28 July 2018

What is it really

The next few weeks have been weird and unproductive, a lot of time has just gone away in doing everything else which actually could have waited. But August has three major life changing deadlines, and when I say that, I dont say it lightly.

If I miss it, it'll be something I'd regret. Not like I dont know what is to live with regrets already. but Im hoping I can have the focus and the drive to power through the next four weeks. And so something worthwhile for myself.

--

Will I have to begin all over again?

--

I visited Nagaland for ten days this june. Here are some pictures.

Also, P.S, its 2018, and still people still try to shame people into silence if they say that they have a mental illness.

Max Richter: On the nature of time #postminimalistmusic








No comments:

Post a Comment