Thursday, 9 April 2015

2.

I have discovered that a small 10 rupee chocos packet is a healthy substitute of buying a cadbury or whatever. On days I have such sugar cravings, reminds of my childhood when post-lunch  Boya di would go and get a melted dairy milk for me from the neighbourhood general store. I'd sit on the sofa in my cotton frock, right in front of the television and relish my chocolate.

Im going to the Kashmir for four days, work purposes. The last time we were there, the army stopped our crew and went through our stuff. That really scared me. This time we'll have to show them the transcribed interviews and let them approve it so that we could use that for our research. I think film making really excites me. Though the whole documentary shoot is still months away because we are still setting up our research base, it is quite a learning experience.

Also my friends are planning a beach vacation, so I promptly went to the Decathlon store and got myself a classic black one piece swimsuit, no swimming shorts please!

This song :')




2 comments:

  1. Where are you based nowadays? Where are you going on vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in Delhi itself. But I travel around quite a bit these days. And we are planning a trip to the Ramchandi beach, it is in Orissa. My friends know how to surf and apparently that place is good for it.

    ReplyDelete