Sunday, 12 April 2015

4

All of Sunday was total waste. The only good thing about today was that I cleaned up my room finally. I really hate cleaning. I had a lot of time to waste so obviously I was reading trash online like how dirty rooms are full of negativity, and those people dont have their shit together and what not. I kept on reading and kept on feeling sad about myself.

And then I was like fuck it, and lit a cigarette. Called my masseuse over, got a nice nice massage, bathed, slept for 4 hours. Ordered some Tibetan food from this next door basement eat out thing. I have a mean headache because I slept with wet hair. I hope the crocin kicks in soon. Uggh. So pissed because of the headache.

It rained all of last night. Baba called to say that the mangoes fell off early because of the rain. Such a sad and depressing time for all the farmers. This is not cool, Summer, behave yourself.

Edith Piaf: La Foule (Bez Strukury Blend)


No comments:

Post a Comment