So I sort of completed a week on LCHF diet. Brain fog, headaches etc faded out by yesterday, but I've hit such a bumper. And its all my mistake.
A few months back I was diagnosed with hypothyroid, and Im on the minimum possible dosage of medicine, but I am. I forgot to mention that small detail to my doc. She had asked me to get a few tests done before I started the diet and I came clean for all of them. I got a google reminder that my thyroid quarterly test is due and that's when it hit and I told her about it. And she asked me to stop the diet immediately, and asked me to boil a cup of rice with a few slices of potato and have it for a meal!
By this time, I have bought literally all kinds of stuff you need for this kind of a diet and now Im feeling stupid and also a little sad. I have to lose about 10 kgs of weight and I really thought this diet would help because as we all know, weight loss= 80% diet+20% exercise.
Now I have been sent a new chart of complex carb meals, which would help my thyroid function and possibly keep the calories down. Complex carb meals are easy, along with some rice, boil some vegetables as well. And yeah, thats a perfectly healthy complex carb meal.
Anyway, feeling bummed right now and wondering what would happen to all the cream cheese, bacon and mozzarella in my stomach.
Its a dark night friend, send love.
Alex Turner: Hiding Tonight
Alex Turner: Hiding Tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment