Last night the birthday was so much fun. Went to this Japanese restaurant and loaded our stomachs with prawn tempura, prawn balinesse curry, kakuni pork, some other pork belly thing and lots of sushi. Its an expensive place though, we paid close to 1500 per head. So that might not be a lot for quite a few people, but I live on hand to mouth allowance, hence. But worth every penny, the food and the company! Also we got complimentary mochi ice-cream, it was great except that the green tea flavoured ice cream tasted like raw fish
It was actually a great evening, and maybe I should go out more and meet my friends. Met a very cute woman. I wish we become friends or something, I really liked talking with her, the little bit that we did.
Other than that, I had full plans of working all of last night, but it didnt happen. All that sticky rice made me sleepy, woke up to a panic call from my Editor, who yelled saying 'we cant wait anymore!', so now I am racing to finish the work.
I've just discovered that I like nice red lipsticks!
Arctic Monkeys: A certain romance
No comments:
Post a Comment