Friday, 12 May 2017

Pumped up kicks

I'm doing much better today I think. I've bought all kinds of cheese possible. I baked some spinach+cottage cheese+broccoli+half cup spring onions with cream and mozzarella cheese. Before I put it to bake, I sauteed these with a bit of garlic in butter and some nice soy sauce. It was delicious, I had a small serving each for the meals. 

For beverage, I had a cup of black coffee and a cup of green tea. I snacked on some almonds and walnuts,and had two glasses of butter milk(added a pinch of salt).

It wasn't so tiring today, I could run+yoga for about an hour and half.

I've realized that I really love doing yoga but breathing exercises really get my goat, I just cant. Though I force myself to somehow do those exercises for about 15 minutes.

The only thing about this diet that I really miss is having fruits. I really miss having my watermelons, oranges and apples. I just keep telling myself that in six months, I can get back to eating fruits and all things I love. 

Angus and Julia: Big Jet plane 



No comments:

Post a Comment