Sunday, 7 May 2017

You gotta know, I'm feeling love

K is leaving tomorrow. Oh the misery and the looming cloud of doom over my bed.

Its so hot in delhi that aam panna, jal-jeera and such do not have any effect.

I went to party ten days back and drank so much, by the end of it I was this drunk bumbling idiot, but I still managed to sing a song, and I guess thats what matters. Because otherwise Id feel like this complete fool.

Because K has been here and this was her last week, we spent it just eating everything, obviously the diet has gone down the drain. But I have discovered that I really like Korean food. And I really dig it man, totes.

In other news, I have finally placed an order for my much wanted Bialetti coffee maker. Moka pots, here I come!

Chet Faker: Gold (Check out the three women roller skatin' like its no effort really)




No comments:

Post a Comment